I joined a community called The Rising Tide Society that was started last year and has spread quickly internationally. It connects and uplifts creative business owners who normally work alone in their fields. I started a local Tuesdays Together chapter in my current town, Pensacola and have been overjoyed at what has come out of this awesome experience.
Rising Tide challenged each local chapter to put together a styled shoot, where multiple vendors could be involved and contribute their own work. We have such a talented group, and came up with this styled shoot!
On my way to our gorgeous venue it started to downpour and lightning, and I was just face palming with my car full of props. But where there is a will, there is a way! And we got breaks in the rain to run outside and dance around with our models. Please enjoy this hard work and fun!
- Hemstitch Vintage Rentals – http://www.hemstitchvintage.com/
- The Burch House – http://www.theburchhouse.com/
- Rachel Nelson – Dear Bride – http://dearbrideco.com/
- Heather Pelham – Emerald Coast Custom Cakes – http://www.emeraldcoastcustomcakes.com/…
- LeeLee’s Blooms – http://www.leeleessassyblooms.com/
- Calligraphy – Riannon Boven – http://riannonboven.com/
- Calligraphy – Crystal Barrineau – http://angribunni.com/
- Children’s Dresses- Rainey’s Closet – https://www.raineyscloset.com/
- DIY Macrame Table Runner- Sarah Ennis White – The I Do List – www.myidolist.com
- Plates- It’s Personal Wedding Staging and Design – Laurie Funderburk – http://www.itspersonalweddingstaginganddesign.com/…
- Behind The Scenes Highlight Film- Christine York (Christine York Creative) and Jon Deckert (Jon Deckert Stills +Motion) at Flomobooth
Models- Taz Bayley, Victoria Liechty, Michaela Jacobs